Back to: Cooking & Baking
Morinaga Pancake Flour Mix 21.16 Oz (600 g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Love pancakes and want to try something different? Try this number 1 best seller pancake mix in Japan by Morinaga, a confectionary company in Tokyo with over 100 years of history
- Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, glucose, baking powder (sodium bicarbonate), vegetable oil (palm oil), wheat starch, salt, emulsifier (glycerin esters of fatty acids, soy lecithin), corn syrup, artificial flavor, sodium caseinate, riboflavin (colour).
- Cooking Instructions
- Other Ingredients Needed:
*3.4 fl oz. of milk (or 4.7 fl oz. of water)
- In a bowl, add the egg and milk and mix well (don’t add the pancake flour yet!)
- Add 1 bag of pancake mix to the bowl and stir gently until there are no more clumps
- Heat the frying pan to medium heat; once hot, reduce heat to low/medium-low
- If not using a nonstick pan, lightly grease the frying pan before pouring ⅓ of the pancake batter into the skillet
- Let cook for about 3 min. until the batter bubbles (if using a non-stick pan try gently sliding the pancake around. If it moves, it’s ready!)
- Flip, and cook again for about 2 min
- Repeat steps 4-6 until there is no more batter, and enjoy!
- Package Contains:
- 4x bag of pancake mix (1 bag makes 3 pancakes)
- Product of Japan
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.