Ajishima Seto Fumi Furikake Rice Seasoning 1.7 Oz (50 g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We have run out of stock for this item.
- Seto Fumi Furikake is a traditional Japanese dry seasoning blend that packs a serious umami flavor
- White sesame seeds, crunchy seaweed flakes and savory bonito flakes make a powerful blend of flavor and texture to punch up everything from simple white rice to vegetable dishes to eggs
- A few shakes will transform a basic dish from bland to restaurant-quality
- This convenient shaker will become your go-to flavor enhancer for every meal. Each 1.7 ounce glass jar is sealed to keep the spices fresh and crisp during transport.
- Made by Ajishma, one of Japan's foremost producers of furikake, this product is best stored in a cool, dry place to keep it crisp and crunchy
- Furikake is a traditional Japanese spice blend enjoyed for its subtle crunch from sesame seeds and slightly salty flavor from seaweed flakes. Many varieties also contain bonito flakes, made from dried fish
- It adds an instant flavor upgrade to simple and extravagant dishes alike.
- Experiment with all of the different varieties of furikake to find your favorite balance of flavor and texture.
- Product of China
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.