AMOY White Lotus Paste Mooncake - 4 pieces, Single Egg Yolk 720g (25.4oz)
What does lotus seed mooncake taste like?
We have this classic White Lotus Paste Mooncake made by AMOY that founded in 1908, built its groundwork on the quality and dependability of its products across generations. If no, you must still try this!
• FUN FACT: A mooncake is traditionally a delicate, tender pastry encasing a sweet filling, such as red beans, white lotus seed paste, or candied fruits and nuts, wrapped around a salted duck egg, which represents the moon.
• BENEFITS of LOTUS SEED PASTE: It's full of antioxidants and micronutrients, which may help slow the aging process and enhance heart health, blood sugar management, and weight loss. It's also innovative and simple to use in a wide range of recipes, including snacks, main dishes, and desserts.
• This product has a 4 pieces of mooncake inside can.
• It has a denser filling with more pizzazz in every bite, bringing good vibes for you
and your beloved Mid-Autumn Festival mooncake eaters.
• You can definitely have this as a gift when the full moon shines brightly and families and old friends get together.
• This product was imported directly from Hongkong!
This specific product contains peanut, wheat, egg, and sulfur dioxide
Lotus seed, sugar, salted egg yolk, waterm wheat flour, peanut oil, trehalose, rapeseed oil, egg, maltitol, potassium sorbate, sodium carbonate, potasium carbonate, sulfur dioxide.
8 Servings per container
Serving Size: 1/2 piece (90g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 26%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Sodium 45mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 51g 19%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Total Sugars 32g
Includes 27g Added Sugars 54%
Calcium 35mg 2%
Iron 0.6mg 4%
Potassium 250mg 6%
Store in cool and dry place
On this day, those who eat them are said to be blessed with good fortune! So check this out now.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.