ASSI Brand Mugwort Powder 3 Oz (85 g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Mugwort Powder is a dark green powder with a grassy, green-tea like flavour.
It is made from the leaves of yomogi — aka Japanese Mugwort
- Uses including mixing it into dough for mochi, noodles, steamed dumplings
- Mugwort Powder (Artemisia vulgaris) has been used in cases of internal bleeding, worms and bad breath
- It is an antidote for many poisonous mushrooms
- It is a nervine used to treat uncontrollable shaking, insomnia, and nervousness. This bitter tonic can be used for digestion and liver function improvement
- Mugwort is effective in promoting menstruation, has a stimulating effect on uterine circulation and also eases cramps
- Product of Korea
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.