FLYING GOOSE BRAND Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce, 24.6floz (730mL)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Do you like to add a thrill on your dishes? Well, get this Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce and taste the spice it brings!
BRAND CHECK: Our premium Thai sauce brand "Flying Goose" debuted in 1999 with the intention of lifting the bar for hot sauce and providing food enthusiasts with the highest level of delectability to pair with any delicacy. In order to create a range of delicious sauce flavors, Flying Goose always chooses the necessary aromatic Thai herbs as well as other genuine ingredients.
• This product comes with 730 milliliter of Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce per bottle!
• The sun-ripened chillies used to make Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce are ready to use with roasted or cold cut meat, kebabs, or just to add to your favorite dishes for a sizzling kick.
• Seafood meals are frequently served with sriracha chilli sauce, which is also great in a pork bahn mi or with Chinese steamed buns. To serve with crab or prawns, mix a little mayonnaise with Flying Goose Sriracha chilli sauce.
• All spicy Asian cuisine is ideal for Thai Chilli Sriracha sauce. The basis is made up of scorching chili peppers. In Asia, the sauce is highly well-liked.
• It was made with 61% Natural Chili, gluten free, low calories, zero transfat and it's suitable for vegans.
• The most popular brand of Thai Sriracha hot chilli sauces sold worldwide is Flying Goose Sriracha, which is created with sun-dried chillies, garlic, and distilled vinegar. The hot Sriracha sauce has a distinctly hot-sweet-sour Thai flavor and is named after the coastal Thai city of Si Racha.
• This product was imported directly from Thailand
It's allergen free!
Remove Cap And Break Seal Before Using. Once Opened, Keep Refrigerated And Consume Within 8 Weeks.
Chilli 61%, Sugar, Water, Salt, Garlic, Flavour Enchancer: Monosodium Glutamate, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid, Citric Acid; Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
29 serving per bottle
Serving Size 5 tsp. (25ml)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%
|Total Sugar 6g|
|Includes 4g Added Sugar||8%
|Protein less than 1g||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.