J-BASKET Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs 12oz (340g)
FUN FACT: Breadcrumbs, the crunchy, crumbly little bits that have been around since ancient times, have been a kitchen staple for centuries. Made from leftover bread, they were initially created as a way to use up any scraps and not waste any food. So next time you have some stale bread lying around, don't toss it out - give it a second life as breadcrumbs!
• This product comes with 12 ounces of Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs per packed!
• Made with coarsely chopped bread, these breadcrumbs absorb less oil than other types, leading to lighter and crispier coatings. This makes them a great option for coating chicken or pork cutlets, making juicy burgers, or adding a crunchy texture to your pasta dishes.
• Even amateur cooks can make a delightful meal with these golden brown panko bread crumbs. You can also use these Japanese panko bread crumbs on fish, chicken, and shrimp.
• Keep some on hand and whenever your meal is missing that certain something, add panko bread crumbs.
• Using panko breadcrumbs instead of traditional breadcrumbs can help reduce the amount of oil absorbed by the coating, leading to healthier and lighter dishes. So why not elevate your next dish with JFC's panko breadcrumbs for a delicious and healthier option.
• BENEFITS: the high protein content of the breadcrumbs can help keep you feeling full for longer and can aid in muscle repair and growth. So why not elevate your next dish with JFC's panko breadcrumbs for a delicious and healthier option.
• This product was imported directly from United States!
This specific product contains Wheat.
1. Roll meat, poultry, shrimp, fish or vegetables in dynasty brand tempura batter mix or flour and coat evenly.
2. Dip into mixture of one egg beaten with 2-3 tablespoon water and a dash of salt.
3. Roll in j-basket panko. Apply liberally and fry.
Bleached wheat flour, shortening (palm oil), cane sugar, yeast, salt.
11 Serving per pack
Serving Size about 2/3 cup (30g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%
|Total Sugar <1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.