JACK'N JILL BBQ Flavor Potato Chips, 1.58oz (45g)
We have run out of stock for this item.
It should come as no surprise that people enjoy sweet potato snacks like sweet potato puffs, tots, and fries. JACK'N JILL also love the flavor of their sweet potato kettle chips with Barbecue Flavor!
BRAND CHECK: One of the biggest brands in consumer food and drink in the Philippines is Universal Robina Corporation (URC). In the ASEAN region, the company is well-established and expanding. It is regarded as one of the industry's innovators in the Philippines. The Universal Corn Products Inc. cornstarch production facility in Pasig City has been in operation since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. founded it in 1954, more than 50 years ago.
• This product comes with 45 grams of potato chips in barbecue flavor per pack!
• These crisp chips are the ideal snack because they are lightly seasoned with smoky BBQ taste.
• Made with high-quality materials and using hygienic, established production techniques.
• Our ten-pack of potato chips, which come in individual bags, are a wonderful on-the-go snack for when you want something crunchy right away. You'll adore our chip snack pack, which is excellent for lunch, a snack, or simply because.
• Perfect for sharing with your family and friends while watching some movies.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This specific product contains gluten grain, soybeans.
potato, vegetable oil (including tert butyl hydroquinone), barbecue flavor seasoning (yeast extract, sodium glutamate, maltodextrin, edible salt, spices, essence for food, sugar, tricalcium phosphate, vegetable hydrolyzed protein, silicon dioxide, caramel color).
1 serving per sachet
Serving Size 45g
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.8g||26%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g||7%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 3g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.