JAPAN OATA Dried Mushroom Shiitake 3.53oz (100g)-野生椎茸
We have run out of stock for this item.
FUN FACT: Dried shiitake mushrooms are native to East Asia, specifically Japan. They have been used in traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisine for centuries. The process of drying shiitake mushrooms has been used to preserve them and make them more flavorful.
• Introducing our 3.53 oz dried shiitake mushrooms, vacuum-packed to ensure freshness and extended shelf life.
• Carefully selected from the finest shiitake sources, these mushrooms are fragrant, meaty, and authentic. Harvested in harmony with nature, our shiitake are 100% new crop and free from artificial additives.
• These mushrooms are log-cultivated in lush Japanese forests, giving them a unique taste, aroma, and texture unlike any other.
• The combination of a rich forest environment, pure air and water, and eco-friendly cultivation techniques makes these dried shiitake a true gift from nature.
• Quick to rehydrate, sliced to consistent thickness, and approved by top chefs, our shiitake are commonly used in high-end Chinese restaurants and as gifts in Japan and Hong Kong.
• BENEFITS: Packed with carbohydrates, protein, fiber, vitamin D, and more, these mushrooms are a nutritious addition to any diet. Just a brief exposure to sunlight before cooking increases their vitamin D levels, and a component called eritadenine helps reduce cholesterol levels in the body.
• Enjoy the health benefits and delicious taste of these premium shiitake at an unbeatable price!
• This product was imported directly from China!
This specific product contains Sulphur Dioxide.
How to rehydrate dried shiitake mushrooms:
Before cooking, wash it with water and soak it in a small amount of water for 2-3 hours to restore its softness. Adding a pinch of sugar or dropping his pig is even better. If you're in a hurry, soak it in water, wrap it, and microwave it for 2 minutes. In addition, do not throw away the rehydrated water and use it for simmered food.
Or soak in water for 1 hour clean it and then cook it throughly at high temperature.
Dried Mushroom (Shiitake)
2 Serving per pack
Serving Size about 50g
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1.4%
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0.5%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9.0
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||15.5%
|Total Sugar 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||2.5%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.