Kaoriya Mochi Peanut Flavor (6 Pieces) 7.4 Oz (210 g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Mochi is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice, and sometimes other ingredients such as water, sugar, and cornstarch
- The rice is pounded into paste and molded into the desired shape
- The taste is a cross between natural stir peanut butter
- The small peanut pieces that coat the outside of the mochi are also pleasant
- Vegan Verified
- A very Delicious Snack and Convenient to take Anywhere!
- Product of Taiwan
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.