BRAND CHECK: In 1976, Ryozo Kuze created St.Cousair out of a jar of apple jam that his wife, Mayumi, had cooked to feed visitors at the ski lodge they were operating in Nagano. Their visitors loved the jam and many of Mayumi's handmade foods. With a passion for cooking from the freshest and most natural products available for more than 40 years, Ryozo managed the business.
• This product comes with 394.1 grams of Premium Yuzu Ketchup per bottle!
• By incorporating yuzu into the mix, our new Premium Yuzu Ketchup gives the traditional ketchup recipe a hint of Japan.
• Yuzu is a rare kind of citrus fruit that can only be grown in a few places of Japan and Korea. It is said to have started in Asia. It gives a deep zest and fragrant aroma in a variety of dishes, and is frequently used in Japanese cooking, similar to how lemons and grapefruits are used in western cuisine.
• Japanese cuisine frequently uses this peculiar citrus fruit, renowned for its zest and scent. You get a fantastic flavor and aroma when you combine it with tomato!
• It was made without the use of gluten, GMOs, or any other potentially dangerous substances. It's ideal for people who want their food to be delicious and entirely natural!
• Enjoy this remarkable, original sauce wherever ketchup is used, plus a lot more. Make some of the traditional Japanese recipes that are known for using this kecthup, like a rice omelet and Japanese "Napolitan" noodles.
• This product was imported directly from Japan!
It's allergen free!
Refrigerate after opening. Please shake well before opening
Water, Tomato Paste, Cane Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Yuzu Juice, Yuzu Peel, Sea Salt, Granulated Onion, Allspice, Celery Seed, Cayenne Pepper, Ground Cloves, Ground Nutmeg.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.