Do you love cookies? If so, we have the Koala's March Artificially Flavored Chocolate Crème Filled Cookies made by Lotte brand!
BRAND CHECK: Lotte Corporation, generally known as Lotte Group, is the fifth-largest chaebol in South Korea and a multinational conglomerate corporation. Led by Korean industrialist Shin Kyuk-ho in Tokyo on June 28, 1948, Lotte was founded.
• This product comes with 1.45 ounce of Koala's March Artificially Flavored Chocolate Crème Filled Cookies per box which consists 10 packs!
• This Thai snack is one of the children's all-time favorites thanks to a few biscuit crumbs and a dab of chocolate cream's sweet flavor.
• This was made by 0 trans fat, no MSG, and no preservatives!
• A Koala cookie with chocolate filling in a lovely shape is fun for people of all ages. Your snacks won't be the same if you don't get it right here.
• This product was directly imported from Thailand!
Open top and bottom flaps for matching trading card piece! A great fun to collect.
This product contains milk, egg, wheat, soy, may contain cereals with gluten, tree nuts. and lupin.
Milk compound chocolate [(fully hydrogenated palm kernel oil, palm kernel oil), sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa powder, cocoa mass, soy lecithin, artificial vanilla flavor], wheat flour, corn starch, shortening (refined palm stearin, refined palm kernel oil, emulsifier (distilled mono glycerides), Vitamin E (anti-oxidant)), white sugar, whole egg, invert sugar, calcium carbonate, ammonium bicarbonate (leavening agent), salt, caramel color (caramel color, maltodextrin, propylene glycol), sodium bicarbonate (leavening agent), nature identical cacao flavor, artificial milk flavor, artificial vanilla flavor.
10 serving per sachet
Serving Size 1 bag (19.5g)
Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 6g
| Saturated Fat 4.5g
| Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 12g
| Dietary Fiber <1g
| Total Sugar 8g
| Includes 7g Added Sugar
|Vitamin D 0mcg
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.