Royal Family Cherry Blossoms Red Bean Flavored Mochi Roll 10.5 Oz (300 g)樱花
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Mochi is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice, and sometimes other ingredients such as water, sugar, and cornstarch
- The rice is pounded into paste and molded into the desired shape.
- In Japan it is traditionally made in a ceremony called mochitsuki
- While also eaten year-round, mochi is a traditional food for the Japanese New Year and is commonly sold and eaten during that time
- However, this is a Mochi roll that makes it more shareable snack!
- Halal Certified
- Product of Taiwan
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.