TRADITION Lavender Green Tea 50 Sachets 3.5 Oz (100 g) - 世家熏衣草绿茶
$ 3.99 $ 4.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Lavender tea is made by brewing the purple buds of the Lavandula angustifolia plant with hot water
- Lavender is widely used as an aromatherapy agent and supplement to help with anxiety, depression, and fatigue
- Research suggests that the calming fragrance of lavender extract may also promote better sleep, but there have been no specific studies on the effect of lavender tea.
- Breathing in lavender essential oil or using it in massage may help with menstrual cramping. There have been no studies on whether drinking lavender tea has a similar effect, but it’s possible
- Research indicates that certain types of lavender, such as oil, may exhibit anti-inflammatory effects and help promote skin healing.
- Product of Taiwan
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.