WANT WANT Golden Rice Crackers Black Pepper Flavor, 5.64oz (160g)
We have run out of stock for this item.
One of the most popular snacks in Japan is rice crackers. Please try it out!
DO YOU KNOW THAT: Rice crackers were first eaten in China during the Three Kingdoms Period as a type of crepe known as jianbing, which is still popular there today. The sweet type of jiangbing first arrived in Japan during the Tang Dynasty, when it started to be referred to as senbei.
• This product comes with 160 grams of Golden Rice Crackers Black Pepper Flavor per packed!
• These lovely golden nuggets are fantastic. It has a mildly crispy, extremely crunchy flavor with a hint of black pepper flavor. There is just enough sweetness and heat to keep you from wanting more.
• They are mini-snacks made of glutinous Japanese rice. The ideal food for studying, working, and playing video games is Golden Rice Cracker Bites!
• It was made with all-natural ingredients, had no transfat, and was low in calories, making it a healthier alternative to potato chips, cheese crackers, and other fatty snacks.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This sprcific product contains wheat, Soybean. It may also contain Milk and Sesame
Rice, Palm Oil (Contains TBHQ), Sugar, Glutinous Rice Flour, Sorbitol, Potato Starch, Black Pepper Powder, Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Monosodium Glutamate, Broad-Bean Sauce Powder (Thick Broad-Bean Sauce, Spicy Broad-Bean Sauce, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Modified Tapioca Starch, Tocopherol), White Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Onion Powder, Five Spice Powder (Star Anise, Cinnamon, Fennel, Cumin, Clove), Modified Corn Starch, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Colors (FD&C Yellow No.5, FD&C Red No.40).
8 serving per pack
Serving Size 1 packet (20g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 2g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugar||4%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.