ASIA Oil Citrus Soda, 325mL
We have run out of stock for this item.
DO YOU KNOW: In 1929, Charles Leiper Grigg invented the first iteration of this beverage. A mood-stabilizing substance called lithium citrate, which was (and is still used to treat depression and other psychological problems), was also present in the product along with carbon dioxide and citrus flavorings. Bib-Label Lithiated Citrus-Lime Soda was the original name; 7 Up was later added for marketing purposes. Market share is still dominated by 7 Up, which has held the top spot for many years.
• This comes with 325 milliliter of citrus soda in a glass bottle!
• A juicy tangy, acidic flavor with a faint tinge of sweetness best described the flavor!
• Everyone like this fantastic drink because it is bubbly, cool, and flavorless. A little bit of brightness can brighten a gloomy day with a glass of lime soda.
• BENEFITS: Consuming limes or consuming the juice may boost the immune system, lower heart disease risk factors, avoid kidney stones, facilitate iron absorption, and encourage good skin. Lime juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, both of which have potential health advantages.
• This product was imported directly from China!
drinking water, erythritol, carbon dioxide, citric acid, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, triclosan, edible essence, vitamin c
1 serving per container
Serving Size 1 bottle (275mL)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 5g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place to prevent freezing and prohibit heating. Avoid direct sunlight
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.