BING TUAN HONG Xinjiang Pearl Jujube 2.5kg (5.5 lbg)
• This product comes with 2.5 kilograms of Xinjiang Pearl Jujube per pack!
• Our Bing Tuan Hong Xinjiang Red Jujube is made of the finest ingredients. Its rich vitamin content such as chromium, which helps enhance the functioning of our immune system and, notably, its mouthwatering flavor, it is very well-liked in Asian cuisine.
• Jumbo Dried Red Dates are used in soup, meat marinades, and as side dishes. The particular natural surroundings are favorable for jujube's growth.
• The Bingtuan Xinjiang Red Jujube is a native fruit species of the Tarim Basin's Golden Fruit region. It is a big and sweet with a soft texture.
• Its jujube's skin has an orange-red hue, which makes it perfect for baking as well as for desserts or sauces. The jujube also helps keep a balance of sweetness in bitter soups.
• It is a great option for bringing out the best taste in dumplings and salads. It's also used to add sweetness to bitter soups and meats—or straight from the box!
• This product was imported directly from China!
Wash before cooking.
This product is allergen free!
Dried Gray Jujube
25 Serving per pack
Serving Size 100g
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g||21%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.