DETTOL Fresh Antibacterial PH-Balanced Body Wash, 300g
A pH of roughly 5.5 describes our skin. The acidic layer aids in moisture retention and keeps bacteria at bay. The pH balance ultimately saves the skin from drying out of its important oils while washing the skin. For every skin type and season, this wash would be ideal.
Do you know that Dettol was first used in hospitals in the 1930s and quickly found a place in the home. As a global leader in hygiene, we are a brand that millions of people trust today.
• This product comes with 300 grams of Dettol Anti-bacterial Body Wash in a bottle! You can see the bright yellow gel inside.
• A dermatologically tested to provide protection for 24hours against germs
• The basic packaging is quite beautiful. It has a pump cap in the color yellow that snaps open and shut with a satisfying click.
• Although the yellow gel on it appears thick, it actually has the ideal consistency. It's just right—not too thick or runny.
• Dettol Active Body Wash has a pleasant aroma, a pH-balanced composition, and the trusted germ protection of Dettol. It protects the skin's moisture barrier while leaving it feeling healthy and refreshed. offers all-day protection from body odor.
• It actually smells like lemonade when you first smell it! It starts to smell like that liquid Dettol when you lather it on your body!
• You feel rejuvenated by the scent as well! The aroma does not remain after showering, which is fine.
• This product was imported directly from Hong Kong!
HOW TO USE:
Apply Dettol Body Wash to a sponge or directly onto body and spread it all over. Rinse thoroughly.
For External use only. Avoid Contact with Eyes. If the product enters the eye, wash out thoroughly with plenty of water. Always read the label and product information before use. Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed.
Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30°C
Leaves skin hygienically clean and soft
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.