EDO Potato Chips Spicy Flavor, 150g (5.3oz)
Do you love spicy snacks?
DO YOU KNOW THAT: In 1853, George Crum created the first potato chip. French fries were a popular dish at Crum's Moon Lake Lodge resort restaurant in Saratoga Springs, New York, USA, and one day a customer complained that the fries were too thick.
• The product comes with 150 grams of spicy potato chips inside a tin can!
• In most ways, these potato chips and their packaging resembled Pringles, and they had very little seasoning apparent on their orangish/light beige surfaces.
• The seasoning is quite delicious, and you'll notice a very tiny heat in the aftertaste as well as the promised spicy flavor, which is the main draw. It also has a sour aroma.
• They are the perfect fit for at-home snacks that you can eat anywhere because they are crispy, flavorful, and spicy.
• Ideal for sharing especially if you guys are watching Netflix movies with your family or friends!
• This product was imported directly from Malaysia!
Eat soon after opening.
This specific product contains cereals, gluten and soybeans products. Factory may produce crustacean, egg, fish, peanuts, milk, nut, sesame seeds, celery and mustard products.
dried potato, palm oil, corn starch, wheat starch, spicy seasoning [white sugar, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate (621), disodium 5'-ribonucleotides (635), vegetable powder, dextrose, salt, flavoring, anticaking agent (tricalcium orthophosphate (341(111)), silicon dioxide (551)), spices colour (paprika oleoresin (160c)), herb, sweetener (sucralose (955))], white sugar, emulsifier (mono- and- di- glycerides of fatty acids (471)), flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate (621)), salt.
Please store in cool and dry place.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.