FUJIYA Peko Poko Chocolate Lollipop, 24g (0.8oz)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Wants a candy to share?
A well-known Japanese chocolates which are molded after the famous pair of Peko and Poko and is as delicious. Developed as a promotional character for Fujiya cake shops in 1950, Peko's chubby cheeks, big eyes, and signature pigtails are iconic throughout Japan and beyond today. With her boyfriend Poko, the cute faces of the beloved characters are molded!
• It comes with two pieces, and truly perfect to share with someone you love as the packaging was in heart shaped.
• The stick can also be used as a stamp. It is an exciting product that you can choose, see, eat and enjoy.
• These three faces were molded in a different types of chocolate: white, milk, and strawberry.
• Treat yourself with these melt-in-the-mouth choco pop!
• Has a product size of 13 x 11.5 x 1 cm / 5 x 4.5 x 0.5 inch mini pack.
• It was imported directly from Japan!
Sugar, cacao mass, whole milk, powder, vegetable oil, coca butter, lactose, skim milk powder, emulsifier, artificial flavor, dehydrated beets
Store at not more than 82.4F (28C). Avoid direct heat and sunlight.
Sweeten your Moments!
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.