HATAKOSEN Hata Ramune Soda Lychee Flavor, 6.76 floz (200mL)
We have run out of stock for this item.
BRAND CHECK: In recent years, Ramune, a component of Japanese popular culture, has become more well-known in the West. The most famous feature of ramune soft drinks is their distinctive Codd-neck bottles, which have a special space at the top for a glass marble that must be popped. These bottles are frequently seen in anime, manga, and j-dramas.
• This product comes with 200 milliliter of Hata Ramune Soda Lychee Flavor per bottle!
• This well-known Japanese soda has a delicate carbonation and the ideal amount of sweetness. With Hatakosen, you may enjoy the mouthwatering flavor of lychee fruit without having to struggle with the difficult skin peeling process.
• Just in time for summer, a sweet glass bottle of ramune with a melon flavor! These unusual bottles have a typical glass marble stopper neck and are a staple of the traditional Japanese festival or BBQ.
• Use the included plunger to 'pop' the glass marble into the bottle to open the beverage. The delicious, fizzy delight is then yours to savor. Ideal when cold.
• You can pair it with your favorite chips especially if you are going to watch your fave movies at night!
• This product was imported directly from Japan!
It's allergen free!
1. The Best Way To Open A Ramune Break The Seal Ball From The Ring Remove.
2. Place The Ball On The Mouth Of The Container
3. Press Hard To Remove The Marbles And Drop It.
4. Next, After The Carbon Dioxide Has Subsided. Release The Ball And Drink.
Water, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Carbon Dioxide (E290), Acidulant (Citric Acid), Artificial Flavor.
1 serving per package
Serving Size 1 bottle (200ml)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 9g|
|Includes 8g Added Sugar||16%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.