KangShiFu Artificial Spicy Beef Flavor Instant Noodles, 5 Packs
Are you feeling a hunger for some beef-flavored ramen? We have got something for you!
DO YOU KNOW THAT: Momofuku Ando created instant ramen in 1958. In his biography "The Story of the Invention of Instant Ramen" (2002), Ando relates how, following the end of World War II, he was wandering through the streets of saka when he noticed a lengthy queue of people suffering in the cold, waiting for a bowl of ramen.
• This product comes with 5 packs of Artificial Spicy Beef Flavor Instant Noodles per package!
• This instant ramen packet allows you enjoy everything you love about your favorite Chinese noodle bar at home, including classic beef, an unbelievably rich broth, and organic ramen noodles made from scratch.
• This noodle has a different soup to suit your needs, whether you crave fiery ramen noodles, rich tonkotsu, Korean kimchi veggie noodles, cozy miso soup, or pho with gluten-free rice noodles.
• Per pack it has a block of noodles. the packet of soup base powder which has a grainy appearance. A sachet of liquid which has an oily substance that is thick. A packet of vegetables that there may be some textured vegetable protein in addition to the vegetables.
• IDEAL to share with your family and friends especially if you are fed up with cooking dishes.
• This product was imported directly from China!
1. Add noodles and vegetable condiment into 550 ml of boiling water cooking for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add all seasoning. Stir well and ready to serve.
This product contains soybeans, wheat, milk and eggs. It also may contain fish, peanuts, sesame and crustacean shellfish
Dry Noodle: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Tapioca Starch, Starch Acetate, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Compound Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate Sor phosphate, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium-5-ribonucleotides, Compound Thickener (Isolated Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate, Whole Egg Powder), Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Compound Antioxidant (Tocopherol Arabic Gum, Mono- and Di-glycerides of Fatty Acids), Compound Color (Curcumin, Riboflavin)
Sauce Sachet: Palm Oil, Fermented Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Bean, Black Bean, Wheat, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate), Scallion, Wheat Paste, Yeast Extract, Ginger, Spices, Seasoning Wine (Yellow Wine, Ethyl Alcohol), Brine Chili (Chili, Citric Acid Acetic Acid, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite), Sugar, Artificial Flavoring, Lactic Acid, Paprika Red, Tocopherol.
Soup Powder Sachet: Salt Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Scallop Seasoning Powder (Scallop Extract, Yeast Extract, Disodium-5-ribonucleotides), Soy Sauce Compound Seasoning Powder (Fermented Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Bean, Wheat)), Spices, Artificial Flavoring (contains Lactose), Xanthan Gum.
Condiment: Dehydrated Chinese Cabbage Dehydrated Carrot, Flavored Vegetable Protein Cube (Soy Bean Meal, Wheat Gluten, Isolated Soy Protein, Fermented Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Caramel Color, Wheat Sugar Monosodium Glutamate, Button Mushroom), Corn Starch Spices, Yeast Extract, Disodium-5-ribonucleotides)
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.