Do you like soy sauce in your dishes?
We've got something for you! A Premium Dark Soy Sauce made by Lee Kum Kee brand and is maintaining its #1 position as the authentic Chinese sauce brand in Hong Kong and the World's number 1 brand for Oyster Sauce. It was established in 1888, Lee Kum Kee has truly perfected the art and science of sauce making.
• This Premium Dark Soy Sauce is slightly thicker and sweeter than light soy sauce and mainly used for stews and meat marinades. It gives your braised vegetables, casseroles, meat and fried noodles a beautiful shine and a deep golden brown color.
• It is naturally brewed with non-GM soy beans, with no added MSG or preservatives, therefore it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• Also has a hint of sweetness and is subtler in soy bean taste. Its main purpose is for its color instead of taste. Add progressively until it reaches your desired deepness of color.
• Made from selected soya beans and brewed according to the traditional and natural methods.
• This product was imported directly from China!
Contains Wheat, Soybean.
Soy sauce (water, salt, soybean, wheat flour), caramel color, sugar, potassium sorbate added as a preservative, Disodium 5-Inosinate and Disodium 5-Guanylate as flavor enhancers.
About 117 servings per container
Serving size 1 tbsp (15 ml)
Sodium 1160mg 50%
Total Carb. 5g 2%
Total Sugars 3g Includes 2g Added Sugars 24%
You can keep up until 24 Months
Tightly close lid after use and keep refrigerated
Taste quality never compromised!