Nestle KITKAT Mini "OTONA-NO-AMASA" Strong Matcha Green Tea, 11 Bars
Do you love matcha flavor? We have this Dark Green Tea Kit Kat or also called Dark Matcha Kit Kat that is a very popular Japanese snack.
BRAND CHECK: In 1935, the KIT KAT Bar opened its doors in Britain. The candy, which was first known to Londoners as "Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp" before being renamed "Kit Kat Chocolate Crisp" in 1937, has long been connected to breaktime. The first tagline was "the biggest small dinner in London," which was followed in 1957 by "take a break, have a KIT KAT." The idea of a "break" would develop further, resulting in the phenomenal popularity of the "Gimme A Break" jingle in 1988, which is still used today.
• This product comes with 11 mini bars per package and each were individually wrapped! The bag is a darker shade of green, while the Dark Matcha Kit Kat is the bitter variety.
• Consisting of two or three layers of crisp wafers, separated by a chocolate outer shell. You can detach each "finger" from the bar. The flavors of Kit Kat range widely.
• When "Uji Gyokuro Tea Leaves" are kneaded into the Uji Matcha-flavored dough using the innovative green tea kneading technique, a fragrant Uji Matcha aroma and taste are released.
• The "Rich and Genuine Uji Matcha Taste" of "Kit Kat Mini Strong Matcha Green Tea" is created specifically for adults to enjoy.
• Ideal for sharing with your family and friends while watching your favorite shows!
• This product was imported directly from Japan!
This product manufacturing plant manufactures products containing nuts such as almonds. The raw biscuit manufacturing plant produces products including eggs, peanuts, oranges, walnuts, sesame and apples.
Chocolate coating (vegetable fat, sugar, lactose, whole milk powder, cocoa butter) (domestic production), biscuits (wheat flour, sugar, shortening, salt), wheat flour, vegetable fat, lactose, matcha, sugar, cocoa powder , Green tea, whole milk powder, cacao mass, yeast, cocoa butter / emulsifier, swelling agent, baking soda, fragrance, yeast food, (some include wheat, dairy ingredients, soybeans)
After this product becomes soft at high temperature, the surface may become white when cooled and hardened. This is a separation of oils and fats, but the taste is the same, and it is not harmful when consumed.
Store in a cool place below 28°C, avoiding high humidity.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.