Nestle KITKAT Miniatures Milk Chocolate, 13 Bars
Take a break with a few of these unwrapped little wafer bars, or use them in your upcoming dessert dish. For a delightful crunch, incorporate them into your upcoming batch of cookies or brownies.
BRAND CHECK: In 1935, the KIT KAT Bar opened its doors in Britain. The candy, which was first known to Londoners as "Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp" before being renamed "Kit Kat Chocolate Crisp" in 1937, has long been connected to breaktime. The first tagline was "the biggest small dinner in London," which was followed in 1957 by "take a break, have a KIT KAT." The idea of a "break" would develop further, resulting in the phenomenal popularity of the "Gimme A Break" jingle in 1988, which is still used today.
• This product comes with 11 miniature milk chocolate and wafer candy bars that are individually wrapped and kosher-certified for long-term freshness and convenience
• Sweet, attractive mini-treats consisting of crunchy, crisp wafer bars covered in smooth, creamy milk chocolate are ideal for Easter, Valentine's Day, Christmas, and Halloween candy selections.
• Any cookies or brownies you bake can be topped with a full or crumbled KIT KAT candy bar for an extra delicious treat likely to become everyone's new favorite.
• All year long, stock milk chocolate and wafer KITKAT candy bars in snack drawers, lunchboxes, and candy dishes.
• Ideal for sharing with your family and friends while watching your favorite shows!
• This product was imported directly from Japan!
This product manufacturing plant manufactures products containing nuts such as almonds. The raw biscuit manufacturing plant produces products including eggs, peanuts, oranges, walnuts, sesame and apples.
Chocolate coating (vegetable fat, sugar, lactose, whole milk powder, cocoa butter) (domestic production), biscuits (wheat flour, sugar, shortening, salt), wheat flour, vegetable fat, lactose, matcha, sugar, cocoa powder , Green tea, whole milk powder, cacao mass, yeast, cocoa butter / emulsifier, swelling agent, baking soda, fragrance, yeast food, (some include wheat, dairy ingredients, soybeans)
After this product becomes soft at high temperature, the surface may become white when cooled and hardened. This is a separation of oils and fats, but the taste is the same, and it is not harmful when consumed.
Store in a cool place below 28°C, avoiding high humidity.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.