NONGSHIM Shin Cup Noodle Soup, 2.64oz (75g)
Take pleasure in the tasty, cup-sized instant noodles. For their customers, NONGSHIM USA produces bowl instant noodles!
BRAND CHECK: The first noodle and snack maker in Korea, Nongshim, was founded in Seoul in 1965. In order to serve North American customers, Nongshim America, Inc. was founded in 1994 as part of a worldwide expansion strategy after a successful expansion to surrounding nations around Asia. Their company's motto, "Better Foods & Services for Better Life," reflects their commitment to the wellbeing of our customers.
• This product contains 42.3 ounces of Gourmet Spicy Noodle Soup per box, with 10 packs of noodles weighing 4.23 ounces each and individually wrapped to ensure freshness.
• The broth is imbued with a warm, delicious, and rich flavor that makes each bite satisfying. The product had the form of powder.
• You can make the ramyun your own by adding the ingredients you feel are ideal for you. Whatever the time of day or night, this food is available to you.
• It was actually spicier than typical quick noodles, which often have a deep, flavorful broth with toasty spices that make each mouthful satisfying.
• Slices of shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and scallions can be added as extra toppings; they give some welcome texture to your meal — especially the shiitake mushrooms produce excellent meat-like textures.
• The broth gets a bit extra stage time with the noodles, which is fantastic since the noodles have a great consistency and springiness from start to finish.
• We use only fresh ingredients to prepare our rapid meals, Shin Cup Noodles. They could be ready in 3 to 4 minutes.
• After school, while traveling, camping, or in between meetings, they are excellent for a fast lunch on the go. Every time you want a hearty, filling meal that tastes like it was made at home, our bowl noodles are a practical option.
• This product was imported directly from USA
This specific product contains wheat and soy. Manufactured in a facility that also processes fish, crustacean shellfish, peanut, egg, and milk.
1.Boil 19 1/2 oz. of water. Add noodles, soupbase and vegetable mix.
2.Try adding your favorite vegetables.
3.Cook 4-5 minutes.
4.Remove from heat and serve.
Microwave: (1000W)Cooking time will vary depending on microwave.
1.Add soup base and vegetable mix into a microwaveable bowl, then add noodles on top.
2.Put 17 1/2 fl oz. of water.
3.Place a microwaveable cover on the bowl. Cook for 7 minutes. If you use hot water, cook for 4 minutes.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Folic Acid), Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Modified Potato Starch, Salt, Contains Less than 2% of: Beef Bone Extract (Powdered), Beef Extract (Powdered), Beef Fat (Powdered), Black Pepper (Powdered), Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Succinate, Dried Flakes (Bok Choy, Shiitake Mushroom, Carrot, Green Onion, Red Chili Pepper), Flavor Enhancer Powder (Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Glycine, Sodium Phosphate Tribasic, D-Xylose), Garlic (Powdered), Gum Arabic, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Modified Tapioca Starch, Mushroom Extract (Powdered), Mushroom (Powdered), Natural Flavors, Onion (Powdered), Potassium Carbonate, Red Chili Pepper (Powdered), Riboflavin (Color), Rice Flour, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphates, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Paste (Powdered) (Wheat, Salt, Soy), Sugar, Textured Soy Protein [Defatted Soy Flour, Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Sauce (Powdered) (Soy, Wheat, Salt), Wheat Gluten, Yeast Extract, Salt, Garlic (Powdered), Cocoa (Powdered), Onion (Powdered), Citric Acid, Dextrose], Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Yeast Extract, Yellow Corn Flour.
Product is very hot after heating. Handle with care to avoid spilling or burning yourself.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.