NONGSHIM Shrimp Crackers, 400g (14.1oz)
If so, this Shrimp Crackers from Nongshim is perfect for you! In 1965, they only had one product to their credit when they first began. Since then, they have expanded their production and gained recognition in more than 100 nations.
They will work hard to earn your business as your go-to source for reliable goods and services; they won't be satisfied with what they have and will encourage their staff to make sure that their supply matches your demand.
• This product has 14.1 ounce of shrimp crackers inside of sealable bag! So you would not mind hardening the cracker as you can zip it after use.
• Customers loved the snack from the start, and it went on to become the No. 1 snack brand for more than 30 years, beloved across the country generation after generation.
• It had fine ripples and the texture of crisp French fries.
• Made from freshly ground shrimp and flour, they are "hot, salted, and fried."
• Also, it has 0 trans fat and so you will feel it! Perfect for evenings on the couch or a quick break at work, you're sure to find yourself going back for more and more!
• This product has a delicious taste and a fresh ocean scent.
• This product was imported directly from Korea!
This specific product contains fish (anchovy), wheat, soy, milk and crustacea. Produced in a facility that also processes products that contain eggs, peanuts and sesame.
Wheat flour, rice bran oil, shrimp, corn starch, palm oil, modified starch (1404), sugar, salt, seasoning (kelp, anchovy, soy sauce, milk, maltodextrin, yeast extract), flavour (dried shrimp, flavour enhancer (330)).
14 servings per container
Serving size 1 oz (28g/ about 1 cup)
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||2%|
|Total Sugars 1g||
|Includes 1g Added Sugar||1%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Mild rice harmonizes with aromatic shrimp and sour mayonnaise wasabi.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.