SHUN NAM Red Bean Dessert with Tangerine Peel, 250g (8.8oz)
We have run out of stock for this item.
How do you like to eat red bean? Well, mind you it's good to try it with home made soup having tangerine peel. See why.
BACKGROUND CHECK: Tong sui, which translates to "sugar water" in Cantonese, is a category of desserts that includes red bean soup. In Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore, it is a common dish on the menu of Chinese dessert establishments.
• This product comes with 8.8 ounce of red bean dessert per sachet!
• Comparatively speaking, it tastes sweeter than the naturally sweet yet earthy brown bean kinds.
• In addition to tasting the red bean peels as you eat them, you can also smell the fruity perfume of Xinhui tangerine peels.
• They are silky in texture, blending easily with other components. Because of their inherent sweetness, they go particularly well with Asian delicacies like ice cream or pancakes.
• Made by no preservatives and no artificial added so it's perfect for vegans!
• BENEFITS: It is good for the heart and for digestion. They also reduce edema, stimulate blood flow, encourage urine, and remove heat. The warm aroma of tangerine peel aids in thinning mucus and removing moisture from the upper abdomen and stomach. The heart is nourished and calmed by lotus seeds, the digestive system is strengthened, and the kidneys are helped.
• You can definitely create your homemade soup which is healthy for you and for your family, follow the direction below.
• This product was imported directly from China!
Ready to Serve: Our desserts are ready-made and can be eaten straight away. Shake well before opening.
1. Pan Heat: Place the whole packet in a boiling water and soak for 4-5 minutes. Serve
2. Microwave: Tear off seal and pour contents into a microwave-safe container. Place in microwave. Cooking duration varies depending on the power of your machine 800W microwave reheat for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Adjust time accordingly.
Serve Cold: You may choose to place the pack in the refrigerator to be served chilled later
Produced in a factory where cereals containing gluten, crustacea, egg, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, tree nuts, and their products are also handled.
Water, Red Beans, Sugar, Dried Tangerine Peel.
Serving per Container: 1
Serving Size: 8.8oz | (250g)
Amount per Serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Total Sugars 33g|
|Includes 32g Added Sugars 64%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advise.
The product has been treated with commercial sterilization and can be stored at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Please consume immediately after opening.
The packet reheated will be hot. Please handled with care.
Enjoy the Taste of Genuine Goodness!
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.