SAMYANG 2X Buldak Hot Spicy Chicken Stir Fried Ramen, 14.82oz (420g)
You may be familiar with Samyang 2X Buldak Hot Spicy Chicken Stir Fried Ramen if you watch Korean spicy noodle mukbangs.
DO YOU KNOW THAT: This food craze, known as the "Fire Noodle Challenge," has been going viral online since 2014. It still draws diners from all around the globe for a sweat-inducing and tongue-numbing ramen experience today. The 2x Haek Buldak Spicy Chicken Ramen, one of Samyang's spiciest noodles, was only intended to be a limited edition in honor of the year of the Fire Rooster in January 2017.
• This product contains 14.82 ounces of Buldak Hot Spicy Chicken Stir Fried Ramen per box, with 6 cups weighing 2.47 ounces each and individually wrapped to preserve freshness.
• While the soup is produced with fake chicken powder, red pepper powder, chili powder, and other powdered spices, the noodles are mostly manufactured from wheat flour, tapioca starch, gluten, and soybean oil. Roast sesame and roasted laver are among the flakes in the packet.
• The Samyang Spicy Noodles are special in that in addition to the dried seasoning packet, they also include a sauce packet, which is a dark red liquid stir-fry sauce that contains all the "nuclear" flavours that spice up the noodles.
• Spicy ramen's "end plate king" is Samyang 2x Spicy Buldak. The 2x Spicy Buldak has more spice for customers who prefer a more potent flavor. The level of heat is quantified by the Scoville scale.
• An American pharmacist named Wilbur Scoville (1865–1942) developed the Scoville scale, which is a scale used to assess how hot a plant's flavor is.
• The product was imported directly from South Korea!
This specific product contains Wheat, Soy and Sesame. Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts and peanuts.
Ramen Noodles: Wheat Flour, Food Starch-Modified, Palm Oil, Wheat Gluten, Less than 2% of: Salt, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Onion Extract, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Disodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Tocopherols, Riboflavin (Color).
Sauce Packet: Water, Artificial Chicken Flavor Powder(Artificial Flavor, Dextrin, Sugar, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotide, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Maltodextrin, Salt, Corn Starch, Glycine), Sugar, Soy Sauce Seasoning (Soybeans, Water, Salt, Wheat Sodium Carbonate, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Disodium 5' Ribonucleotide, Garlic, Steviol Glycoside, Maltodextrin, Sugar), Hot Pepper Seasoning [Red Pepper, Dextrin, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Artificial Flavor, Garlic Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Sauce(Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Capsicum Oleoresin, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Paprika Oleoresin(Color)], Soybean Oil, Onion, Capsicum Oleoresin, Monosodium Glutamate, Less than 2% of: Garlic Food Starch-Modified, Red Pepper Seed Oil, Paprika Oleoresin(Color), Black Pepper Powder, Natural and Artificial Curry Flavor(Cumin, Salt, Maltodextrin, Artificial Flavor).
Flake Packet: Sesame Seeds, Dried Seaweed.
1. Open lid halfway and remove the two packets.
2. Pour boiling water up to the inner line.
3. Close lid and let stand for 4 minutes.
4. After 4 minutes, drain all the water.
5. Add the sauce and flakes. Mix well before serving.
Product will be hot
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.