TAKIS Stix Fuego Corn Sticks, Hot Chili Pepper and Lime Artificially Flavored, 280.7g (9.9oz)
We have run out of stock for this item.
As a division of Grupo Bimbo, Barcel manufactures the Takis brand of rolled corn tortilla
chips in Mexico. It is made in a variety of flavors and is modeled after the taquito. It is well-known for its intensely spicy flavor. The Takis Stix Fuego Corn Sticks, Hot Chili Pepper and Lime Artificially Flavored is here!
• Use the Fuego magic when you need to get things going. These crunchy sticks have a heat that is overwhelming from the first bite! In each crunchy bite, feel the fire and the flames of the world's favorite Fuego flavor.
• Not only do our tangy Hot Chili Pepper and Lime artificially flavored rolled corn tortilla chips quickly quench your own hunger.
• The chips on this product are inside the canister for 9.9 ounce! You can this pack full of chips to give yourself a tasty pick-me-up at school, be prepared to fight hunger while spending the day hanging out with your friends, or take a few when you just need a flavor boost while looking for new adventures.
• This product was imported directly from USA!
This specific product made in a facility that may also use soy, milk, and wheat.
Corn Flour (Processed With Lime), Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Soybean And/Or Canola Oils), Seasoning [Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soybean Oil, Chili Pepper (Chile), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Tbhq (Antioxidant)].
10.0 servings per container
Serving Size1 Oz (28G/ About 35 Pieces)
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.