Do you wish to strengthen your brain cells so you can memorize your teachings more easily? We have a walnut dessert that is available whenever you want and that significantly improves brain function.
BACKGROUND CHECK: A popular Cantonese snack or dessert is a sweet walnut soup called hup tul woo. The basic components of Hup Tul Woo are water, sugar, rice flour, and walnuts. Its recipe may also call for cream, coconut milk, Chinese red dates, rice, peen tong (brown candy), ginger, salt, and cognac. Typically, the walnuts for the soup are puréed or finely ground. Walnut soup is popular in Chinese, Italian, and Mexican cuisines.
• This product comes with 8.8 ounce of walnut dessert per sachet!
• The aroma of the walnuts is enhanced by oven roasting and is rich and creamy. It is cozy, filling, and hearty.
• A glass of wine with supper would be the ideal accompaniment to a flavorful, seasonal soup.
• Made by no preservatives and no artificial added so it's perfect for vegans!
• BENEFITS: Omega-3 fatty acids, or "healthy fats," protein, fiber, and magnesium are all abundant in walnuts, which are a great source of these nutrients. Consider this carrot and walnut soup a brain-boosting superfood because, as we all know, healthy fats are wonderful for the brain.
• You can definitely create your homemade soup which is healthy for you and for your family, follow the direction below.
• This product was imported directly from China!
Ready to Serve: Our desserts are ready-made and can be eaten straight away. Shake well before opening.
1. Pan Heat: Place the whole packet in a boiling water and soak for 4-5 minutes. Serve
2. Microwave: Tear off seal and pour contents into a microwave-safe container. Place in microwave. Cooking duration varies depending on the power of your machine 800W microwave reheat for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Adjust time accordingly.
Serve Cold: You may choose to place the pack in the refrigerator to be served chilled later
This product specific product contains nuts. Produced in a factory where cereals containing gluten, crustacea, egg, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, tree nuts, and their products are also handled.
Water, Sugar, Walnut Kernel, Modified Starch, Glutinous Rice Flour.
Serving per Container: 1
Serving Size: 8.8oz | (250g)
Amount per Serving
| Amount per serving
||% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 11g
|Saturated Fat 3g
|Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 33g
|Dietary Fiber 3g
|Total Sugars 25g
|Includes 24g Added Sugars 48%
|Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advise.
The product has been treated with commercial sterilization and can be stored at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Please consume immediately after opening.
The packet reheated will be hot. Please handled with care.
Enjoy the Taste of Genuine Goodness!