WANT WANT Wafer Roll Artificial Vanilla Flavor, 2.12oz (60g)
Want Want Crunchy Chocolate Wafer Rolls Vanilla Flavor that you will surely love!
DO YOU KNOW THAT: Wafer roll also known as barquillo which was from Spanish for "small boat,". It comes from the long-standing practice of baking biscuits in convex or boat-shaped molds. Barquillos go by many different names as well. Other names for it in English include "butter roll," "cookie roll," "egg roll," "crumbled biscuit roll," and "love letter."
• This product comes with 2.12 ounce of Wafer Roll Artificial Vanilla Flavor per box!
• The foil bag carrying the 14 wafer rolls in this box was dark brown in color, with an off-white crème lining filling the hollow inside.
• For anytime munching; made with rich artificial vanilla flavor. Our wafer rolls were packed to give for a mouthwatering bite that is extremely crispy, crunchy, light, and fresh. Everybody's palates!
• Bring the original orange chocolate wafer rolls that everyone there knows and loves to the birthday, anniversary, retirement, graduation, new baby, or wedding party and be the biggest hit.
• It is safe for kids and ideal for sharing with your family and friends. They will undoubtedly adore it.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This specific product contains heat egg, milk, soybean, barley. It is also manufactured on equipment that produces products containing peanuts
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil [Soybean Products]), Lactose (Milk Products), Egg, Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder (Milk Products), Skimmed Milk Powder (milk Powder), Condensed Milk (Milk Products), High Fructose Syrup, Maltose Syrup, Color (Caramel III-Ammonia Process E150c), Salt, Emulsifier (Lecithin E322 [Soybeans Products]), Malt Extract (Cereals Containing Gluten), Flavour & Flavouring (Vanilla Flavour, Vanillin, Condensed Milk Flavour, Maple Sugar Flavour).
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.