Badia Ground Black Pepper 16 Oz (453.6 g)
BRAND CHECK: One of the top Hispanic food brands today, Badia Spices was founded in 1967 by Jose Badia. More than 70 nations throughout the world receive the spices, seasoning mixes, marinades, sauces, teas, and other products that Badia produces, packages, and exports. The audit conducted by Badia Spices is regarded as one of the most exacting and reliable food safety management systems available today.
• This product contains 16 ounces of Badia Ground Black Pepper per container!
• Ground Black Pepper is the dried, mature fruit of the Piper Nigrum L. It's used to make black pepper, which is typically ground in India, Brazil, Vietnam and Indonesia but it can also be found in specialty spice markets.
• This versatile condiment has a rich fragrance and a spicy, piquant flavor suited for use on almost any dish. It doesn't contain gluten or MSG and they recommend that it should be stored in a cool dry place.
• Ground to perfection, this hard-to-find spice is a must in any kitchen. Mix into soups, salad dressings, sauces, pastas and more!
• Round, wrinkled dark berries from India's Goa region, these piper nigrum berries have a strong aroma and bitter taste.
• When combined with aromatic seasonings such as garlic and coriander, the pepper will add a rich and spicy kick to your cooking. Dried whole fruits are often sold in small tins for use at home.
• Ideal as a gift for your family and friends, our ground black pepper can be used in cooking - it adds some kick to hot sauces and other types of spices.
• This product was imported directly from United States of America!
Piper Nigrum L
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.