BAIYUNSHAN Compound Diclofenac Sodium and Chlorphenamine Maleate Tablets, 48 tablets
DID YOU KNOW:
Chlorfen Huangmin Tablets (Baiyunshan/Ruibin) are used for headache, fever, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, and excessive phlegm caused by colds. oral. 1-2 tablets at a time, 3 times a day or as directed by a doctor. Small amounts of chlorpheniramine can be excreted in milk and inhibit lactation. It should be used with caution in patients with liver and kidney dysfunction or history of ulcers, especially the elderly.
• This product was imported directly from China!
For Colds Caused By:
● Stuffy Nose
● Runny Nose
● Sore Throat
● Phlegm Etc.
[Usage and Dosage] Take orally, 1 to 2 tablets a time, 3 times a day or as instructed by the doctor.
[Adverse Reactions] More cases of hematuria in children after medication were reported. Followed by stomach discomfort, burning feeling; In addition, there are headache, dizziness, drowsiness, and rash, palpitations, chest tightness, sore throat and other adverse reactions.
1. People who are allergic to diclofenac sodium, chlorpheniramine maleate and artificial bezoar are forbidden.
2. It is forbidden for newborns or premature infants.
3. It is forbidden for patients with liver and kidney dysfunction.
1. This product can pass through the placenta and should not be used during pregnancy.
2. Small amounts of chlorpheniramine can be excreted from milk and inhibit lactation.
3. Use with caution in people with a history of liver or kidney damage or ulcers, especially in the elderly.
4. The following conditions should be used with caution: bladder neck obstruction, pyloric duodenal obstruction, cardiovascular disease, glaucoma, hypertension, etc.
5. It is not suitable for people who drive motor vehicles, operate machinery and work at high altitude.
[Special population medication] Children: Newborns or premature infants are prohibited; Use with caution in children.
Precautions during pregnancy and lactation: It should not be taken.
Please refer to the instructions for details. Sealed and stored (10~30°C).
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.