BULL HEAD Shallot Sauce 6.2oz (175g) - 牛头牌 红葱酱 175g
FUN FACT: The name "Bull Head" refers to the brand of the shallot sauce, which is known for its rich, savory, and slightly sweet flavor. It also not only used in Asian cuisine, but it's also used in other countries, where it's known by different names such as "shallot paste" or "shallot oil" and is used to enhance the flavor of dishes.
• This product comes with 6.2 ounces of Shallot Sauce per jar with lid to preserve its freshness and keep it sealed!
• Bull Head Shallot Sauce is a popular condiment in Taiwan and in Asia, it's made from a combination of shallots, soy sauce, sugar, rice vinegar and other seasonings.
• Its features include rich, savory and slightly sweet flavor; thick consistency with sticky texture; made from shallots which gives it an onion-like taste.
• Definitely a pre-made condiment, which makes it a convenient option for busy cooks. It saves time and effort compared to making your own shallot sauce from scratch.
• HEALTH BENEFITS: Shallots are believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and are a good source of Vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals, which can benefit the overall health.
• A versatile condiment that can be used in a variety of dishes, such as stir-fries, marinades, and dipping sauces. It can be used as a base for soups and stews, or as a marinade for meats and seafood.
• This product was imported directly from Taiwan!
This specific product contains Soy bean, Wheat.
Canola Oil(Non-GMO), Shallot, Soy Sauce (Soy Bean, Wheat, Salt), Soya Protein, Salt, Spices, Chili, Flavoring Sugar, Yeast Extract, Flavor Enhancers (E627: Disodium 5 Guanylate, E631: Disodium 5' Inosinate).
9 serving per container
Serving Size 2 tbsp (20g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||2%
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%
|Total Sugar 1g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugar||2%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.