Chung Jung One Gochujang Brown Rice Medium Hot Red Pepper Paste 2.2 LBS (1 Kg)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Hot Pepper Paste or sometimes called "Gochujang"
- Chung Jung One’s Sunchang Brown Rice Red Pepper Paste is made from 100% sun-dried red peppers, brown rice, and fermented soybeans
- Red pepper paste, or Gochujang, is one of the major traditional fermented condiments used in Korean cuisine
- What makes this high-quality gochujang different from all other brands is that it’s produced in Sunchang, Korea where clean waters and moderate temperatures bring out that strong and spicy kick of the red peppers
- Whether used as a condiment, flavoring soup, adding it to a stir-fry, or even marinating meat, the Sunchang Brown Rice Red Pepper Paste should always be in your kitchen shelves for truly flavorful dishes that pack a punch.
- Gochujang is a red chile paste that also contains glutinous rice, fermented soybeans, salt, and sometimes sweeteners. It’s a thick, sticky condiment that’s spicy and very concentrated and pungent in flavor
- Heat Levels is level 2
- Think of gochujang as similar to miso paste — a little goes a long way, but it’s also very versatile. Gochujang can be used in marinades for meat dishes like Korean bulgogi, stirred into dipping sauces, or used to punch up stews or soups
- Product of Korea
- SKU: CJO-CHILIPASTE-22LB
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.