GOLDEN LION Dried Sichuan Pepper 4oz (114g)
FUN FACT: Dried Sichuan pepper originates from the Sichuan province of China and has been used in cooking for centuries. The berries of the prickly ash tree are dried and used to add flavor and complexity to various dishes.
• This product comes with 4 ounces of Dried Szchuan Pepper per sachet!
• Sichuan Pepper, also known as Chinese Coriander, is a dried berry that's commonly used in Asian cuisine for its unique flavor profile. It is a spice that has a special place in the heart of Chinese cuisine lovers.
• This little wonder brings a new dimension of flavor to your dishes, making it an essential ingredient in your spice cabinet. Its taste profile is like no other, giving you a subtle tingling and numbing effect on your tongue that is truly unique.
• Whether you're making a savory hot pot, a flavorful stir-fry or a delicious marinade, this Dried Sichuan Pepper is sure to enhance the taste of your dish, bringing a touch of sophistication to your cooking. So, why not give this special spice a try and add a new level of flavor to your culinary creations!
• BENEFITS: It has the ability to boost digestion, relieve pain, and even improve brain function. Additionally, the spicy and fragrant berry is packed with antioxidants, which help to protect your cells from damage and may reduce your risk of chronic diseases.
• Whether you're using Sichuan Pepper in a stir-fry or adding a pinch to your tea, this dried berry is not only delicious, but also incredibly good for you.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This product had been heat treated for more than 30 minutes at temperature of 65°c.
Proper handling procedures:
1. Soak foods in a pot of watike at least 10 minutes.
2. Rinse each piece throughly ith tap water.
3. Repeat above procedures until foods is clean
4. Cook in boiling water for at least 30 minutes.
5. After foods is cooked, mix in with your favorite dishes.
6. Please refrigerate or discard left.
Dried Szchuan Pepper.
1. Raw foods-please cook before serving.
2. Do not eat as a snack!
3. It may be hazardous to your health to eat before cooking.
4 Serving per sachet
Serving Size about 1oz
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.6g||8.6%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g||10.8%
|Dietary Fiber 43g||172%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.