I-MEI Just Chew Chewy Gummy Candy Lemon Flavor, 3.5oz (100g)
FUN FACT: Gummies were created in Germany in the early 1900s by Hans Riegel and gained popularity in the US in the 1920s. They were marketed as a healthier candy made with gelatin and have since evolved into a wide range of flavors and products, including vitamins and supplements.
• A delicious and tangy snack that is perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings. Each pack contains 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of lemon-flavored gummies that have a chewy texture and refreshing taste.
• These gummies can be enjoyed as a standalone snack, but they can also be used to decorate your desserts or added to party favors and gift baskets. They are perfect for snacking on-the-go or for sharing with friends and family.
• It's not necessarily a health food, consuming it in moderation can be a source of quick energy. Additionally, the gelatin in these gummies may provide some health benefits for your skin, hair, and nails.
• Perfect for pairing with any beverage of your choice, such as water, soda, or lemonade. The tangy lemon flavor is sure to complement any drink, and the chewy texture of the gummies makes for a satisfying snack.
• With Just Chew Chewy Gummy Candy Lemon Flavor, you can enjoy a delicious and refreshing snack that is perfect for any occasion. You can enjoy them for a longer period of time. Don't miss out on this tasty and enjoyable treat - try Just Chew Chewy Gummy Candy Lemon Flavor today!
• This product was imported directly from Taiwan!
This specific product contain Egg.
Maltose, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate), Glucose, Pectin, Citric Acid, Acacia Gum, Artificial Lemon Flavor, Gardenia Yellow.
4 Serving per sachet
Serving Size 5 pieces (25g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugar 18g|
|Includes 14g Added Sugar||28%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.