JIN CHONG CAO Cordyceps Flower, 8oz (227GM)
DO YOU KNOW THAT: Mandarin name for the cordyceps blossom is, scientific name Cordyceps Militaris. Technically speaking, a cordyceps flower is a cultivated fungus or mushroom, not a flower. It can be eaten and prepared similarly to other common mushrooms, just as other Chinese mushrooms.
• This product comes with 8 ounces of Cordyceps Flower per packed!
• The japanese product replaces the caterpillars of cordyceps in a nutrient-sufficient medium, and it is preferred to inoculate the medium. Natural strains, and then artificially simulate the growth environment of cordyceps, so that the cordyceps on the medium grow to form the fruiting body of cordyceps.
• It has a moderate mushroom flavor, but they have a pleasant aftertaste. The sweetness of honey mushrooms is akin to the savory sweetness of a ripe tomato or the cooked-down sweetness of an onion; they are not the kind of sweet that makes you want to put them in a dessert.
• These mushrooms assist you battle mental weariness by increasing the brain's ability to absorb oxygen and the blood flow to brain cells. After taking a cordyceps flower, you'll probably feel more awake and concentrated as they can have stimulating benefits comparable to coffee.
• BENEFITS: Its strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties may help prevent or treat hyperlipidemia, or high levels of fat in the blood.
• This product was imported directly from China!
It's allergen free!
1. Gold Cordyceps do not need to be rinsed, pour it into the cup together with the soaking water.
2. The above formula is based on a 500ml stewing pot. After stewing, add salt to taste.
Serving Size 5g or as needed.
Amount Per Serving
Cordyceps Flower 5g
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.