Kaoriya Mochi Sesame Flavor (6 Pieces) 7.4 Oz (210 g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We have run out of stock for this item.
- Mochi is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice, and sometimes other ingredients such as water, sugar, and cornstarch
- The rice is pounded into paste and molded into the desired shape
- This is a sesame mochi made with sesame jam and coated in sesame seeds
- It has a great flavor given to it by the roasted sesame seeds, the jam inside is nutty and sweet
- Vegan Verified
- A very Delicious Snack and Convenient to take Anywhere!
- Product of Taiwan
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.