KIMLAN Sang Chau Soy Sauce (Grade A), 590mL (20 fl oz)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Well, you can stop looking for now as we have Sang Chau Soy Sauce (Grade A) from Kimlan! Since 1936 this Kimlan has been founded and their soy sauce line is made with premium soy beans, roasted wheat, and sea salt from Australia, offers a wide range of products with the perfect balance of aromas, taste, color, and flavors.
One of the most recognizable brands in Taiwan is Kimlan foods, a Taiwanese food company.
• This product has 20 fluid once inside of the classic bottle of glass.
• It was fermented for 6 months and has a distinct and refreshing aroma.
• To cook and dip with, this light soy sauce is frequently used as it has an authentic soy sauce and a thinner consistency than regular and dark soy sauces and is saltier.
• It adds colour to your dishes, and it can be used in all kinds of stew.
• It's a key ingredient in Chinese cooking. Also, it is perfect for Asian cuisines!
• This product was imported directly from Taiwan!
This specific product contains wheat and soy
Water, salt, soybeans, wheat, sugar, seasoning agents, licorice extract
39 servings per container
Serving size 1 tbsp (15mL)
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Total Sugar 1g||
|Includes 1g Added Sugar||2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
• Refrigerate after opening.
• Stir well before use.
One drop is enough!
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.