KNORR Chicken Broth Mix, 8oz (227g)-家乐牌鸡汤粉
In soups and stews, Knorr Chicken Broth Base helps in reliably delivering a full, meaty chicken taste.
BRAND CHECK: Their history began in 1838, when Carl Heinrich Knorr established a business in Heilbronn, Germany, to provide chicory to the coffee industry. He started experimenting with drying vegetables and seasonings to maintain nutrition and flavor, which led to the introduction of the first Knorr dried soups in Continental Europe in 1873. Knorr is now available in every country and all over the world. They take pride in offering delicious favorites, having a deep appreciation for regional flavors, and assisting you in experiencing the true sensations of various countries.
• This product comes with 227 grams of chicken broth mix per container!
• It is fat-free and prepared with 25% less salt than the original.
• It enhances the umami of chicken without muting other flavors, which aids in the creation of authentic Chinese cuisine.
• Perfect for use as soup bases, in general cooking, and in meat marinades for braising, roasting, boiling, and grilling.
• Excellent for all stir-fried recipes, including those with meat, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
• This product was imported directly from Canada!
This specific product contains soy, Wheat, Egg, Milk. May Contain: Sulfites.
Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Syrup Solids, Chicken Meat Powder, Corn Starch, Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Protein (Soy, Corn, Wheat), Sugar, Calcium Silicate (Anti-caking Agent), Natural And Artificial Flavors (Egg), Yeast Extract, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Tapioca Dextrin, Dextrose, Disodium Phosphate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spice, Maltodextrin Whey (Milk), Caramel Color, Modified Corn Starch.
45 serving per sachet
Serving Size 1 tsp (5g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
For Broth: One slightly rounded teaspoon of the mixture should be dissolved in one cup of boiling water. As this is a concentrated product, you may want to adjust to taste. Keep the tin well sealed in a cool, dry location.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.