LEE KUM KEE Sauce for Sweet and Sour Pork/Spare Ribs 2.8 Oz (80 g) - 李锦记甜酸排骨酱 80g
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We have run out of stock for this item.
- Lee Kum Kee's sweet and sour pork spare rib sauce is ready made and full of flavor
- This sweet and sour pork sauce provides a delicious and easy way to make Cantonese style pork and save you time in the kitchen
- This sauce has an appetizing flavor that can also be used as a spare rib sauce
- Sweet and sour encompasses many different styles of sauces and cuisines including Cantonese style pork and is one of the most popular styles of Chinese food in both Europe and America
1. Mix pork with Marinade, dust with cornstarch. Remove excess cornstarch and deep-fry in hot oil until golden and done. Drain well.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp oil. Saute red pepper for 1 minute.
3. Add Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Sweet & Sour Pork, pineapple and fried pork.
4. Stir well until heated through
- Established in 1888 Lee Kum Kee takes on the mission of spreading Chinese cuisine worldwide with products like their sweet and sour pork spare rib sauce to make Cantonese style pork serving as part of an impressive and quality line of 200 items
- Product of China
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.