MEET U White Coffee 3 in 1 Original Classic Flavor 600g (21.2oz) | (15 Stick Packs x 40g)
FUN FACT: Coffee originated in Ethiopia over a thousand years ago and its discovery is believed to have taken place in the Ethiopian highlands. From there it spread to the Arab countries, and then eventually to the rest of the world.
• This product comes in a 600g (21.2oz) pack, with 15 stick packs of 40g each per pack!
• Malaysia's White Coffee is renowned globally and is formulated using the finest top-grade Arabica and Robusta coffee beans, mixed with the best non-dairy creamer, resulting in a white coffee that has a rich aroma but is less sweet.
• It has a smooth, pure, and mild taste that meets current and modern demands. To create its unique flavor, it is blended with the finest non-dairy creamer.
• The taste is smooth, pure, and mild, making it appealing to modern tastes. Overall, Malaysia Original White Coffee Tarik is a highly sought-after beverage.
• It can be paired with a variety of sweet and savory foods, such as pastries, cakes, and light snacks. It can also be enjoyed on its own as a warm or cold beverage. The mild and smooth taste of the coffee makes it a versatile option for any time of the day.
• BENEFITS: It is a natural source of caffeine for a boost in energy and alertness, and antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress and promote overall health.
• This product was imported directly from Malaysia!
It may contain traces of gluten, lactose, soy and their derivatives.
Non-dairy Creamer [ Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fat, Sodium Caseinate (Contains Milk Protein), Emulsifier (E471/E472e), Stabilizer (E340ii),Free Flowing Agent (E551)], Sugar and Instant Coffee.
Serving Size 40g
Amount Per Serving 180
Calories from Fat 60
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%
|Dietary Fiber 1g||0%
|Total Sugar 19g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin C 0mcg||0%
|Vitamin A 0mcg||0%|
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.