MENRAKU Restaurant Style Ramen in Spicy Miso Tonkotsu Flavor Noodles, 6.6 oz (188.4g)
We have run out of stock for this item.
BRAND CHECK: Hikari Miso, a well-known Japanese business established in 1936, provides you with Menraku noodles. The brand, which first operated as a modest family business, swiftly rose to the position of top natural and organic miso manufacturer in Japan. While maintaining its commitment to its heritage and culinary traditions, Hikari Miso has increased its selection.
• This product comes with 188.4 grams of ramen noodles per sachet!
• The Miso Tonkotsu comes with smooth straight noodles (dried) and powder to make a spicy mild soup flavored with miso and tonkotsu (pork bone).
• It has a particular noodle type, soup thickness, and toppings. The ingredients for a tasty bowl of ramen fit for a restaurant are all included in the packet.
• Menraku's miso-tonkotsu ramen is simple to make: boil for a few minutes, remove from heat, combine with soup base, and enjoy.
• Add a soft-boiled egg and your preferred protein as garnishes for a more genuine flavor. Enjoy adding chopped greens to the top of your noodles.
• This product was imported directly from Japan!
This specific product contains wheat, soybeans. It also manufactured in the same equipment as products containing buckwheat
Tsukeme Cooking Direction
Add noodles to 4 cups (32oz/960mL) of boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well. Place noodles on serving plate. Open soup packet and oil packet into a dip bowl, add 2/3 cup boiling water and mix well. Dip noodles in the soup and enjoy "Tsukeme".
Noodles – Wheat flour, salt, sodium carbonate, potassium carbonate, dextrin, disodium hydrogen, phosphate, sodium pyrophosphate, vitamin B2, Sodium metaphosphate. Powdered Soup – Powdered soybean paste, salt, powdered palm oil, monosodium glutamate, sugar, spices, hydrolyzed corn protein, fermented seasoning, vegetable powder, powdered sesame oil, Chinese cabbage extract powder, caramel color, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, silicon dioxide, Chinese bamboo shoots powder, potassium chloride.
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
Be careful when handling hot or boiling water.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.