PENG SHENG Hong Kong Preserved Olive Vegetables, 15.8oz (450g)-蓬胜 香港橄榄菜
DO YOU KNOW THAT: Olive oil preservation is one of the earliest methods of food preservation; the Romans were aware of many of its benefits, including food preservation. The dish is prepared by cooking, adding salt, or adding acidity with wine vinegar before being thoroughly covered in olive oil.
• This product comes with 15.8 ounce of preserved olive vegetables per container
• It is a pre-modern refrigeration preserved vegetable. A very well-liked dish in Southern China is made by simmering Chinese mustard greens with black olives and other seasonings until fragrant and tasty.
• Modern olive veggies are flavor-driven, have less sodium as a result, and must be refrigerated once opened.
• It is undoubtedly vegan-friendly because it comprises rapeseed oil, 12% olives, and 40% mustard.
• BENEFITS: A, D, K, and E are among the vitamins found in olives, which also contain 67% moisture, 23% fat, 5% protein, and 1% calcium, iron, and phosphorus. To protect blood vessels and lower cholesterol and triglycerides, olive oil's vitamin E content works as a blood vessel protector.
• This product was imported directly from China!
With simple dishes like oatmeal and rice, olive vegetables are consumed as a condiment. It is also a fantastic addition to sauces, stir-fry recipes, and braises.
Mustard leaf, vegetable oil, olive, sesame, salt, food additives, sodium glutamate, potassium sorbate
9 serving per sachet
Serving Size 50g
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||53%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.