Q1 ONE HOMEMADE Sesame Bread Mix for Wheat Sweet Rice Bun 1.1lb (500g)
• This product comes with 1.1 pound in total of Sesame Bread Mix for Wheat Sweet Rice Bun per box!
• This product was imported directly from South Korea!
This specific product contains wheat, milk, and soy. It may contain fish, eggs, gluten, sesame seeds, mustard seeds and sulphites, as this product is manufactured on the same equipment.
Sesame Bread Mix 250g (8.8 Oz), One Egg, And Water 70ml (2.5oz).
Leave Egg At Room Temperature For About 30 Minutes. Preheat The Oven To 180 °c (356 °f).
1. Knead ; Put 250g (8.8oz) Of Sesame Bread Mix , One Egg, And 70ml (2.5oz) Of Water In A Mixing Bowl, And Evenly Knead It Into A Dough Lump.
2. Shape ; Divide The Dough Into Seven To Eight Parts, About 1.4 Inches In Diameter For Each.
3. Water ; Spread The Lumps On A Baking Pan And Spray Water Evenly Onto Them. You Can Bake The Crust To Be Thicker And Crisper By Doing This.
4. Bake ; Bake The Bread In The 180°c (356°f) Preheated Oven For About 35 Minutes Until The Surface Turns Light Brown.
Tapioca Modified Starch, Sugar, Skinned Wilk Powder, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Cream, Palm Oil. Dextrin, Sodiumcaseinate, Dibasic Potassium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Roasted Black Sesame, Salt Soy Sauce Powder (Soybean, Wheat).
5 serving per box
Serving Size 100g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 405 kcal
Calories from Fat 80kcal
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g||26%
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%
|Total Sugar 8g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin A 0mcg||0%
|Vitamin C 0mg||5%|
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a well-ventilated place at room temperature. Once you open this product, you are advised to cook it as soon as possible. In case it might be contaminated by insects, impurities, and molds, Please keep it sealed and refrigerated once open.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.