LIVING Spill-Resistant Earthen Pot Deep No. 5.7 Florets Brown Color for One Person
• Introducing a kitchen masterpiece that combines the best of traditional craftsmanship and modern functionality. This remarkable pot is here to revolutionize your cooking experience and add a touch of elegance to your kitchen.
• Designed with your convenience in mind, this pot features a spill-resistant construction that ensures mess-free cooking and serving. No more worrying about accidental spills or leaks! The specially designed lid and secure locking mechanism keep the contents safely inside, allowing you to transport and serve your delicious creations with confidence.
• With its deep capacity, the pot offers versatility in the kitchen. It's perfect for cooking a wide range of dishes, from hearty stews to fragrant curries and everything in between. The spacious interior provides ample room for ingredients to meld together, resulting in flavors that are rich and well-balanced.
• Crafted from high-quality earthenware, this pot excels in heat retention. It evenly distributes heat, allowing your food to cook to perfection. The natural properties of earthenware also impart a unique earthy aroma and flavor to your dishes, elevating them to new heights of deliciousness.
• The pot's exterior showcases a stunning Florets pattern in a captivating brown color, adding a touch of visual charm to your kitchen. The texture is smooth to the touch, making it a pleasure to handle and clean. Rest assured that this pot will maintain its consistent performance, ensuring your food is cooked evenly and retains its vibrant colors and textures.
• Beyond its exceptional cooking capabilities, it is also a delightful serving vessel. Its rustic allure and beautiful design make it a standout piece on any dining table. Whether you're hosting a special gathering or enjoying a casual meal with loved ones, this pot adds a touch of sophistication to every occasion.
• Not only is this pot a versatile and stylish addition to your kitchen, but it is also an eco-conscious choice. Made from sustainable earthenware, it embodies a commitment to preserving the environment. By opting for this pot, you're not only enhancing your cooking experience but also making a positive impact on the planet.
• Discover the art of traditional cooking. Its spill-resistant design, deep capacity, heat retention properties, and captivating texture make it an indispensable tool in your culinary repertoire. Embrace the joy of cooking, serving, and savoring delectable meals while infusing your kitchen with a touch of rustic elegance.
• This product was imported directly from Japan!
• Outer dimensions (Approx): 8.3 x 6.8 x 4.7 inches (210 x 173 x 120mm) (Including handle and lid).
• Inner dimensions (Approx): Diameter 5.5 x Depth 2.0 inches (140 x 50mm).
• The earthenware pot easily absorbs moisture, so wash it immediately once it cools down, and never put it on fire until it is completely dry to prevent it from cracking due to sudden temperature changes.
• Since the earthenware pot originally has fine holes, it is necessary to seal the holes with rice or wheat starch (glue) to tighten the soil of the earthenware pot and prevent odors and stains. It is recommended to keep it.
[Warning] In order to use this product correctly, be sure to observe the following precautions:
• "No Empty Cooking" Never cook empty. Doing so may cause fire or damage to the main unit. Never leave the soba unattended while cooking.
• "Continuous use prohibited" Do not use continuously. Once you have cooked in a pot, be sure to dry it in a well-ventilated place for a day or night before using it. Insufficient drying increases the risk of breakage.
• “No cooking with oil” Please do not cook with oil such as tempura, fries, or deep-fried food. The main body will absorb oil and become abnormally hot, which may cause fire or damage to the donabe body.
• "Beware of moisture" Please use after confirming that there is no moisture on the bottom and sides of the earthen pot. (If you put it on fire while it is wet, it may cause cracks.) Also, do not pour cold water on the heated body or give it a sudden temperature change. Risk of breakage.
• "Preservation prohibited" Do not store food in a clay pot for a long time (overnight, etc.). (It will absorb the soup stock and cause damage, corrosion, and burning.) Be sure to transfer it to another container as soon as possible and store it.
• This product is intended for home cooking. Never use it for commercial purposes.
Handling Precautions. Please read before use.
• When using the product for the first time, make sure that there are no cracks, cracks, or chips on the main body or lid, wash the product thoroughly, and seal it before use.
• To seal the rice, pour water (or about 2 tablespoons of flour dissolved in water) into about 80% of the pot, boil over low or medium heat for about 10 minutes, and let stand until it cools down of.
• After throwing it away, let it dry for about one night before using it.
• The outer bottom of the earthen pot may be blackened when filling. This is not a harmful substance because the starch contained in the filling liquid seeps out and burns. There is no problem in use.
• Water may seep out due to the characteristics of heat-resistant ceramics, but this is not a product defect. If you can block the eyes, you can prevent bleeding.
• If water seeps out even after sealing, repeat the same process until it stops. It usually stops after 2-3 times.
For safe use:
• The clay pot is made of ceramic and is fragile. Please handle with care. Do not use if it is cracked or chipped.
• During or immediately after cooking, the main body is hot and there is a danger of burns. The knob on the lid and the handle on the main unit will also get hot. Be sure to use potholders. (Do not touch with bare hands.) Be especially careful not to let children touch it. Also, be careful of the steam coming out of the hole in the lid.
Precautions when heating:
• For the first few times, use medium heat or lower until the earthenware pot gets used to the heat.
• Do not turn the heat to high until the earthen pot is warm. (There is a risk of damage due to sudden changes in temperature.)
• When placing an earthenware pot on a table, etc., be sure to use a thick trivet to avoid scratching the surface. Please note that paper and cloth may burn.
• Cannot be used in a microwave oven, oven, or dishwasher. Risk of breakage.
Care after use:
• Because earthenware pots are water absorbent, please do not soak and wash them.
• When cleaning, do not use acidic or alkaline substances such as vinegar and baking soda.
• After washing, drain the water well, allow it to dry naturally, and store it naked. Even if the surface is dry, the inside contains moisture. Please dry thoroughly as it may cause mold.
• If you use it for a long time after purchase, water may seep out.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.