TAKIS Fuego Rolled Tortilla Chips, Hot Chili Pepper and Lime Artificially Flavored, 280.7g (9.9oz)
As a division of Grupo Bimbo, Barcel manufactures the Takis brand of rolled corn tortilla
chips in Mexico. It is made in a variety of flavors and is modeled after the taquito. It is well-known for its intensely spicy flavor. The Takis Fuego Rolled Tortilla Chips, Hot Chili Pepper and Lime Artificially Flavored is here!
• The flavor of fire is in the rolled tortilla chips from Takis Fuego. Take a lava bite. As if you were doing firewalking with your tongue. Takis Fuego chips are described as having a "Extreme" level of hot chili pepper and lime flavor.
• Not only do our tangy Hot Chili Pepper and Lime artificially flavored rolled corn tortilla chips quickly quench your own hunger.
• The chips on this product are inside the canister for 9.9 ounce! You can this pack full of chips to give yourself a tasty pick-me-up at school, be prepared to fight hunger while spending the day hanging out with your friends, or take a few when you just need a flavor boost while looking for new adventures.
• This product was imported directly from USA!
This specific product made in a facility that may also use soy, milk, and wheat.
Corn Flour (Processed With Lime), Vegetable Oil (Palm And/Or Soybean And/Or Canola Oil), Seasoning [Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soybean Oil, Chili Pepper (Chile), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Tbhq (Antioxidant)].
10.0 servings per container
Serving Size12 Pieces (1Oz/28G)
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Includes Added Sugars0g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.