TAKIS Waves Fuego, Hot Chili Pepper and Lime Artificially Flavored Potato Chip, 227g (8oz)
We got something for you! As a division of Grupo Bimbo, Barcel manufactures the Takis brand of rolled corn tortilla chips in Mexico. It is made in a variety of flavors and is modeled after the taquito. It is well-known for its intensely spicy flavor. The Takis Waves Fuego, Hot Chili Pepper and Lime Artificially Flavored Potato Chip is her!
• Take a deep breath and dive into an ocean of intensity with this snack, a thick-cut, extra-wavy potato chip that combines the raw intensity of Takis with a fiercely flavorful crunch.
• In addition to quenching your own hunger, our Hot Chili Pepper and Lime artificially flavored potato chips work quickly.
• The chips on this product are inside the canister for 8 ounce! You can this pack full of chips to give yourself a tasty pick-me-up at school, be prepared to fight hunger while spending the day hanging out with your friends, or take a few when you just need a flavor boost while looking for new adventures.
• This product was imported directly from USA!
This specific product made in a facility that may also use soy, milk, and wheat.
Potato, Vegetable Oil (Canola And Palm Oil), Seasoning [Maltodextrin, Salt, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Modifed Corn Starch, Acetic Acid, Natural Flavors, Onion Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Carmine Lake, Red 40 Lake, Garlic Powder, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Paprika Extract, Yellow 6 Lake, Mono And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavors].
8.0 servings per container
Serving Size14 Pieces (1Oz/28G)
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.