WAN JA SHAN Less Sodium Soy Sauce Naturally Brewed 16.9 Fl oz (500ml) - 万家香酱油
FUN FACT: Soy sauce originates from ancient China and has been used for centuries as a seasoning in Asian cuisine. It is made by fermenting soybeans, wheat, salt and water. The resulting liquid is a rich and salty condiment used to add flavor to dishes.
• This product comes with 500 milliliter in total of Less Sodium Soy Sauce Naturally Brewed per bottle!
• Wan Ja Shan's Organic Soy Sauce is made with a blend of local organic ingredients to deliver a rich, aromatic, and natural umami flavor.
• It contains 25% less salt compared to traditional soy sauce, making it a healthier alternative for those looking to reduce their sodium intake.
• This versatile sauce is handcrafted in the Hudson Valley of New York and is perfect for marinading, dipping, glazing, soups, sauces and more. Its low-sodium content makes it a healthier option for seasoning all types of meats and vegetables.
• Adding this soy sauce in your dish can also help you maintain a balanced sodium level, which is important for overall health.
• This product was imported directly from United States!
Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt, Vinegar, and Alcohol (to preserve the freshness) Eau, Soja, Blé, Sel, Vinaigre et Alcool.
33 Serving per bottle
Serving Size 15ml
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 17
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.